Re: [LUG] Jogglers ...

On Mon, 17 May 2010, Gordon Henderson wrote:

Just had it pointed out to me that they're £49.95 again - until the end of May...

http://shop.o2.co.uk/joggler

Well - after actually deciding to get one and finding they're out of stock, I called the O2 shoppie in Newton Abbott last night and they put their last one back for me which I collected this morning. Been busy since then, but eventually had a chance to plug it in now...

It consumes 10 watts.

It wouldn't associate to my Wi-Fi access point )-:

However it seems to work on wired network and it's just done an update, so here's hoping ...

It's actually a lot larger than I was expecting - and heavier!

Hm. it's updated but still won't connect to my Wi-Fi. It sees it (and others) OK. Actually says it's connected too, but didn't request an IP address.

Hm..

I wonder what they're actually good for....

Gordon