[LUG] FOSS vendors lick chops over ConLib IT plans

Hi folks,

Just noticed this article on The Register...

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/05/18/open_source_uk_government_what_next/

I haven't read it yet but it appears to be something about how the government can save money and not get into the same situation Greece is at the moment by using Open Source software.

BTW, the subject is the title of the article on The Register (made me chuckle though).

Rob