Re: [LUG] Meeting reminder

On 16/05/10 19:27, Paul Sutton wrote:

Hi

I know this information is in my signature, but as simon suggested I
should post regular reminders

Phew, I thought I'd lost a couple of weeks!

The next two meetings are

South Devon

Next Paignton Lug meet : 3pm Saturday June 5th - Shoreline

North Devon

Next Holsworthly meet : 2pm Saturday June 19th - White Hart

Just wondered if we could have a show of hands for each please.  I am
hoping to get a stack of Lucid cd's for the courtesy of Dave Walker,  in
which case if anyone is going to both, perhaps they can take some up to
the north devon meeting,

thanks

Paul

I should be at the meeting on June 5th.