Re: [LUG] Install day - apt-cacher-ng

Dan Dart wrote:
Thought about downloading the ISO (10 mins on a 8MB) and installing
from CD? (~15mins)

No - I have a 512k bb and none of my CD's will play at anything like fast ethernet speed. Also one you get past the basic install theres all the usefull stuff that doesnt come on the install ISO. As for your second mail on USB - old machines on USB1.1 will only manage about <1MB so this is still a lot faster.
Not everyone has the latest toys!
Tom te tom te tom