Re: [LUG] Meeting, thanks.

On Sun, 2010-05-09 at 11:21 +0100, John Hansen wrote:
> On 08/05/2010 18:15, John Williams wrote:
> > Good to see everyone again who came. We had +2 on last month which was
> > nice, clearly we need more rain as it helps numbers grow :]
> >
> > The CD's all went to new homes which is cool, I'll do a couple more next
> > month. Which leads me onto the date of the next meeting being set as
> > June 19th, same venue and time, the White Hart at 2pm, thanks Neil for
> > booking that again.
> >
> > We discussed and opted to shuffle the date on a couple of weeks from the
> > Paignton meeting as anyone midway between the two places may be more
> > inclined to visit one fortnightly..Or Not, we can see how it goes!
> >

> John,
>
> Many thanks for the CD which I shall be trying out dreckly.
>
> John W

Nps, I forgot to mention that I also brought Xubuntu 10.04 iso on the
USB/netbook if anyone had thought to bring there own usb stick to copy
it off.

I get the feeling some folks have trouble with ISP quota limits so am
very happy to download things like that for them as I have no such
issues.

Oh, and now I think about it, I brought all issues of the Full Circle
magazine and entirely forgot to mention it... D'oh :[

--
John Williams
My linux blog of notes and guides