Re: [LUG] Meeting, thanks.

On 08/05/10 19:40, John Williams wrote:
On Sat, 2010-05-08 at 19:00 +0100, Rob Beard wrote:

Just a thought, it could be worth e-mailing Linux Format and mentioning
the meetings, I'm sure there are more Linux users out there who'd be
interested in going to the meetings from both North and South Devon,

Thats not a bad idea at all, I will endeavour to do that in the next
week.

Great, I'll get in touch with Trevor and Rick at Exwick as well about having a LUG meeting, Rick did mention it when I was there a couple of weeks ago, I'm guessing it might be handy for those folks in East Devon and Exeter.

Rob