Re: [LUG] Recording telephone when complaining

On Sun, 2 May 2010, Grant Sewell wrote:

You could try using the audio stack of your chosen Linux distro to
intercept both sides of the conversation.  For example, it has been
suggested (I was looking into this for use on my Palm Pre) that you can
do this with Pulse Audio.

This may actually be possible. There is a 3rd party application for the N900 that does just that - it's called "recaller".

Gordon