Re: [LUG] Fwd: Adobe responds to Apple on Flash

Rob Beard wrote:
On 30/04/10 14:26, Rhia Knowles wrote:
Adobe are commited to multiplatform are they? So when do they port
Shockwave player?

Shockwave is pretty much a dead product though, I installed it on Windows 7 the other day and it came up as Macromedia Shockwave. Um... don't think they're going to do owt with it since they bought out Macromedia a couple of years back. I gather Flash is the future of Shockwave (which is multi platform).

Rob

And the future of flash is /dev/null
http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1603829/microsoft-confirms-html5-video-support
Tom te tom te tom