Re: [LUG] open university Linux course

On 29/04/2010 16:25, Paul Sutton wrote:
> Hi
>
> Thought this may be of interest to people
>
> http://www3.open.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/course/t155.htm
>
> t155 Linux : an introduction - OU course
>
> Paul

Needs 2003 /4 hardware and at least 2Gb RAM.
Is not suitable for older hardware as it uses a virtual OS within
Windows or Linux to allow course to adjust/maintain / alter the Ubuntu
stable long term version used during the course.
My old Athlon 1000 and 512 MB RAM deemed 'inadequate'.
--
Regards
Eion MacDonald (eionmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Electronic mail is not secure and may not be authentic.
 If you have any doubts as to the contents please telephone to confirm.