Re: [LUG] OT: Wire-free power

On Sun, 2010-04-18 at 21:44 +0100, Martijn Grooten wrote:

> (So my post has just been reduced to a random observation about an
> electrical toothbrush. Living life on the edge...)

We could turn it into a discussion about the type of people that
typically buy the wireless keyboards and to a lesser degree mice, you
know the ones which never move them away from the desk holding the tower
they could be plugged into.

Wire free mouse I can understand for some uses. I myself used to do a
lot of graphic design work and while I had a tablet for most work, when
I was using the mouse for fine work, the cable could actually cause
resistance (or lack of) and make me miss the offending pixel... But a
wireless keyboard.. that never moves from a desk?.. </rant> :]

--
John Williams
My linux blog of notes and guides