Re: [LUG] Skype on Linux

> I will have to sue them. Mwuhahaha.
I'm not being serious.

> However, I will strongly disagree with you when you say it's more reliable - and
> that's not just because I make money from selling SIP.
Well, it works for me, and SIP doesn't without messing around. I'm not
saying connections are reliable, they drop off often

> You do not need to mess about with NAT and port-forwards to make standards based
> VoIP work
Do show me how I can simply call someone and have it route.

> who are these 3rd partys?
3rd parties are unavoidable sometimes. If I could run my own, I would.
But I don't have the time or resources and will just have to put up
with being spied on. That's why I use Google, their services are goos,
and I don't care what they do (though that may change soon due to
secrets - but I can just use PGP)