Re: [LUG] [mailing list post] thunderbird problem

tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
madtom1999 sent a message using the contact form at http://www.dcglug.org.uk/contact.

Sorry if this is the wrong form but:
My ubuntu upgraded firefox yesterday to 3.5.4 and now my thunderbird has stopped working - on startup it says it cant initialise the security module and I cant send mail as ssl isnt loaded (no ssl needed for my BB account).
This seems to be an upgrade bug - a lot of people are getting it.
DONT close down thunderbird or allow the FF upgrade...
Tom te tom te tom

New version of thunderbird in updates today
Seems to have fixed the problem
Tom te tom te tom