Re: [LUG] The tablet everyone is talking about..

Rob Beard wrote:
Dave Foxcroft wrote:

I tried ordering one only to have my order 'DECLINED' at the checkout!!!

Anyone else managed to order one?

Dave

I haven't ordered one yet, I popped into the O2 store in Torquay and they had one on display. Looks a bit like an oversized iPhone to me. I was in a bit of a hurry though and as usual the O2 store staff showed no interest in asking me if I wanted any help so I didn't check if they had any actually in stock.

Rob

It said it was in stock on the site... I tried a couple of times to order one... first time it failed before entering any payment details and the the second time I got all the way through the payment process and through the payment authentication thingy before being dumped at a page that simply told me that my order had been declined... no reason given - just stuck with the page trying to load some livecall/support page that doesn't load.

I'll have to check if any payment has been taken as there was no error reported back from the ccard payment authentication dodah - normally it give you a warning if you have entered the password incorrectly etc.

it's 02 afterall so who knows - if payment has been taken it will probably take 30 days to get it back!!

Dave