Re: [LUG] Wifi printer

NW wrote:
My current printer, Epson photo 810, is getting a bit old now. At home
we have three computers using Windows XP, Kubuntu Hardy and Mint Gloria.
It has been suggested to me that I should get a wifi printer next so
that it will be easy for any computer to use it. At the moment only the
desktop (Hardy) is linked to it.

I suspect that there will be a shortage of Linux drivers for many of
these wifi printers.

Any suggestions for me anyone please?

Thanks

Neil

I forgot to mention, I came across this earlier...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=lexmark_linux&num=1 <http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=lexmark_linux&num=1>

It seems that Lexmark's Linux support has improved somewhat over the past couple of years. Personally I'd be put off with the expensive (compared to Epson) running costs, but it could be worth consdering looking into.

Rob