Re: [LUG] Meeting at Holsworthy - more details - dcglug site

On Sat, 2010-04-03 at 11:33 +0100, NW wrote:

> I know Andy well, in fact he calls me Linux Man. I know that he has
> Linux on at least one of his own machines. I am sure that he will
> co-operate with the poster, which looks fine to me. I should have
> thought of something like that myself.

Ah great, I've known him since secondary school, which holy cow is maybe
25years .... Oh boy, where does the time go!

I'll print this out and pop in town then in a minute

> Thanks for all the work. Can I assume you are going to be at the White
> Hart on Saturday? At least I will not be on my own then. Anyone else?
> This is a first meeting in Holsworthy so we can spend some time planning
> for future meetings if enough people turn up.

Yeps I should almost certainly be there, if the wife is really
particularly bad then I won't be able to make it, but otherwise as its
only a few minutes in the car from home I should be ok to come in, even
if I get a call that she needs me back later on.

Spoke with another friend who is a non linux user, he was interested in
coming in too, so there is a strong chance of 4 of us at least :]

--
John Williams
My linux blog of notes and guides