Re: [LUG] Members' List

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 15:14:58 +0000
Martijn Grooten <sweetwatergeek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 1:54 PM, Neil Williams wrote:
> > There isn't a user-accessible list of members but you can contact any
> > member you can identify via the History of pages or by searching for people.
>
> Except that you won't find me that way, as I was daft enough to choose
> my username to be my email address, not realising this is what I would
> be known as on the site... :-)
>
> Is there any way I can change that? (Other than, of course, creating a
> new login.)

Yes, all users can edit their own details, including username and
password, via the drupal6 site. (That's one thing the new site does
that the old one simply could not do.)

If you change your password, PLEASE use the inbuilt drupal support for
testing the strength of your password and do NOT change to a password
with lower security than the one you already use.

--

Neil Williams