Re: [LUG] Members' List

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 11:32:08 +0000
NW <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I looked at the user group site today, first time for quite a while. It
> has all changed a lot. I was planning to look at the list of members,
> with their details, but could not find it.
>
> Can anyone point me in the right direction please? Or is the list of
> members no longer available?

Each member has their own page on the new site which you can edit to
your hearts content. The only issue is that the information is no
longer "Members Only".

There isn't a user-accessible list of members but you can contact any
member you can identify via the History of pages or by searching for people.

--

Neil Williams