Re: [LUG] False Positive Viruses from the list?

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 1:20 PM, Simon Waters wrote:
>> Incidentally in both instances I mentioned above the alleged virus was
>> Trojan-Spy.HTML.Fraud.gen.  Neither email was from the same person.
>
> You could indicate the emails in the archive.

I too would be interested in seeing them. I suspect it's either an URL
in the email, or an email in HTML format that caused suspicion.

(A few months ago, people were discussing helpmysql dot org on this
list. That's a legitimate site but parts of it had been hacked and
were serving malware, which caused the whole domain to be listed by
some URIBLs. Could be something like that?)

Martijn.