Re: [LUG] No IDE! A taste of things to come?

On Tue, 2010-03-23 at 10:34 +0000, Matthew Macdonald-Wallace wrote:
ebuyer are doing dual-layer SATA DVD-RW drives for less than £16 at
the moment...
I bought one of those a few weeks ago. It wouldn't install properly on my (quite old) Mobo running Ubuntu - worked fine in Windows though :(

I tried all sorts of kernel module tricks to get it to work but failed.

Martin