Re: [LUG] Show of hands for tomorrow @ the Gog & Magog, Barbican, Plymouth

Grant Sewell wrote:
On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 19:01:50 +0000
Rob Beard wrote:

Grant Sewell wrote:
Well, we (myself, the wife-to-be and our little'un) went (got there
about 4pm-ish) but it seems that unless you're eating there they
won't let kids stay.  So much for Wetherspoons being family
friendly.  Maybe next-time we could try for one of the other
Wetherspoons?  I know the one by the Pavillions is more family
friendly.

Grant.
As far as I know this has always been the case at Weatherspoons, it certainly was when my ex was working at one, I used to take our kids down to see her and we'd have lunch, but as soon as we'd finished
eating the kids had to go.

Not sure if it's the case when sitting outside.

Rob

This was the first time we'd been told that we couldn't stay with a
child unless we were eating.

Grant.
Ahh, maybe it's different in each individual one. Shame really as the prices are really usually quite reasonable too.

Rob