Re: [LUG] Show of hands for tomorrow @ the Gog & Magog, Barbican, Plymouth

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 21:26:32 +0000
Eion MacDonald wrote:

> On 20/03/2010 21:02, Grant Sewell wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Just a quick "yay" or "nay" to see who's gonna be there tomorrow.
> >
> > Grant.
> >

> Nay

Well, we (myself, the wife-to-be and our little'un) went (got there
about 4pm-ish) but it seems that unless you're eating there they won't
let kids stay.  So much for Wetherspoons being family friendly.  Maybe
next-time we could try for one of the other Wetherspoons?  I know the
one by the Pavillions is more family friendly.

Grant.