Re: [LUG] Meeting at Holsworthy - more details

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010, NW wrote:

OK, so reporting back.

I have had a chat with the owner of the White Hart which is very close
to the car park in Holsworthy.

Yes, a room on a Saturday afternoon would be no problem. No charge for
using the room. There is wifi available. If we need it there is a small
charge, maximum £5 for the day.

And of course there are drinks available, including coffee. Snacks too.
So does that sound like a better idea than the Hall?

I guess that the Hall is more suitable for large groups, but not for
small ones.

Comments ???

I wish I knew what your email client does to stop pine auto-indenting your messages )-:

Actually, it seems that your emails are sent in utf-8. Maybe that's the done thing these days, who knows - I've always hated all this charset stuff and never did understand it all. Give me 8-bit ascii...

But apart from that, sounds good to me and I'll make the effort to come up as long as it doesn't clash with anything else...

Gordon