Re: [LUG] [Fwd: Choice screen gives browser boost]

Julian Hall wrote:
'Web browser Opera says that downloads of its software have doubled since Microsoft introduced browser choice to Windows users on 1 March.'

Yep, I now run Opera on my Nokia phone, it's a great little browser and much better (I find) than the Nokia one.

I don't run it on a Desktop though, just Firefox and Chrome (and IE when I absolutely need to on the wife's PC).

Rob