Re: [LUG] looks interesting

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 22:39:01 +0000
Paul Sutton wrote:

> http://www.linuxfordevices.com/images/stories/qi_bennanonote_keyboard_sm.jpg

Main article:
http://www.linuxfordevices.com/c/a/News/Qi-Hardware-Ben-NanoNote/

It looks interesting, but I'm not too sure.  It has 336MHz XBurst
Jz4720 processor, 32MB SDRAM, and 2GB NAND flash, and offers a 3-inch,
320 x 240 display... which seems to be lower spec than my Palm Pre
(which runs Linux).

"Ethernet and WiFi are not built in, but the device is compatible with
several WiFi SDIO cards".  Again, Palm Pre has WiFi already and
Ethernet-over-USB is available after a bit of hacking.

Grant.