Re: [LUG] If You Support Free Software, Talk To Your MP Now

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 12:27:54PM +0000, Paul Sutton wrote:

> > Hi,
> >
> > I frankly do not understand what all this is about and can certainly not
> > approach
> > Dan Rogerson MP for North Cornwall on the basis of this missive.
> >
> > I am happy to write to him if I understand the problem or if I see a
> > draft letter.
> >
> > Can someone please perhaps make this matter clearer for me.
> >
> > John W
> >
> I agree, i need help drafting letters to send to Mp's etc,  so the facts
> / concerns are set out clearly.

see www.writetothem.com
see http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Digital_Economy_Bill

It is important that format letters are not used. Use your own words
and make sure you own feelings come across.

--
Henry
Photocopies or faxes of my signature are not binding.