Re: [LUG] Anyone ordered from http://www.headsetsolutions.co.uk

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010, Gordon Henderson wrote:

Nice web page, but no online ordering..

And google street view shows it down a cul-ce-sac in a residental area. (the car didn't go down their exact road though )-:

Just not having a good feeling about ordering from them - it's been years since I've ordered from someone by actually phoning them, and their prices are almost too good to be true... Hm..

But maybe it's just me?

Well just to follow-up - looks like it was "just me"... Ordered by phone on Friday and it's just turned up - all new and in good working order. Almost hoping my client doesn't want it now so I can have it!!! (Plantronics C70N wireless headset)

Gordon