Re: [LUG] Hauppage WinTV HVR-900 & Pinnacle PCTV330e

Wills Fidell wrote:
On 03/03/10 23:18, kevin wrote:

I just got a USB stick from Novatech Â13 (own brand) which also works
fine now on the BBC mux's using Mint and kaffeine.

I took a punt on the Novatech own brand one. Its a 'PEAK 2032244AGPK' something, which is actually based on something more well known, the KWordl DVB-T 395U - I think. The drivers for which are in since kernel 2.6.30. When I had an earlier kernel I just recompiled v4l from the latest src, and it worked fine too

A trade suppliers of mine had some in a few weeks back, I think they were around a tenner, I believe they were Spire models. When I get enough bits to order to make it worth while I might get a couple.

Rob