Re: [LUG] We've been Street Viewed

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 19:08:25 +0000
Rob Beard wrote:

> David Johnson wrote:
> > On Thursday 11 Mar 2010 15:30:04 Gordon Henderson wrote:
> >
> >> http://url.drogon.net/5
> >>
> >> Looks like most of Devon is online now!
> >>
> >> I snapped their cam car some time back - 16 months or so on the
> >> A38, but they'd not been through Buckfastleigh then - or if they
> >> had, they went back as the photos online were taken during late
> >> last summer when I had some scaffolding up...
> >>

> > Looks like the whole UK has now been done!
> >
> > Awesome.
> >
> > Regards,
> > David.
> >
> They've done our road! :-)

They've kind of done our road... they've actually StreetViewed the lane
behind our house but seem to have missed the actual street itself.
It's really quite bizarre - you sit at the end of our road and
StreetView looks fine, with the little white line going down the road
nicely.  You double-click to go down that road and *pop* you end up in
the right approximate position, just on the back lane instead.  Very
strange.

Grant.