Re: [LUG] OT: [Fwd: Hard drive evolution could hit XP]

Gordon Henderson wrote:

> But it sort of looking like skippng ext4 and going directly to btrfs,
> but who knows!

Strange times. I think existing deployments of ZFS give it a big edge
over btrfs, and they are still adding features quite quickly for file
system developers.

Presumable if 2.6.31 is recommended btrfs should fit nicely into Debian
Squeeze. So I probably should install it and test stuff and stop moaning ;)

 Simon