Re: [LUG] OT: Browser choice screen update

Steve Lee wrote:
> On 24 February 2010 11:53, Dave Foxcroft
> <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Terry Hill wrote:
>>> I fired up the remaining XP machine in the house today, and got the
>>> latest set of updates, one of which is kb976002.
>
> And if you care about accessibility
>
> http://www.paciellogroup.com/blog/?p=538

Much the same thing can be said about software freedom except it
eliminates IE8 from the choice as well.

Hence my suggestion in my blog that Firefox is the right answer for most
people who are unsure enough to read random blog posts on the topic.
Although I guess if you care about software freedom you are unlikely to
see the question.