Re: [LUG] problems with teignbridge website

On Thu, 4 Mar 2010, Henry Bremridge wrote:

Does anyone have a telephone number I can use to report a problem with
the Teignbridge website

http://www.teignbridge.gov.uk

I understand we have a list member who works for the design/host company concerend, so maybe they're already on to it...

Gordon

gi.controlsite.CSObjects.CSDatabaseException: Timeout expired --->

I'd suggest that the database server has died... Someone put another 50p in the slot...

Gordon