Re: [LUG] Model Railwats - Katzer v JMRI Open Source dispute

On 02/26/2010 09:57 AM, Peter Lloyd-Jones wrote:
And with that, I'm going to pack three filing cabinets of papers into
boxes, stick them in the attic just in case, put this all behind me,
and go back to writing code. There's this bug that I've been looking
forward to working on...

Bob
By the sound of all the grief you guys deserve a good holiday and a pint or two ! Its a shame that this kind of thing "can" happen and does, even more of a shame that if you didn't have some good people for backing you lose if you're right or wrong. Pleased for you,,

--
bas.

http://www.1and1.co.uk/?affiliate_id=107221