Re: [LUG] Mandriva One wifi

> have you tried the mandriva forum? i seem to remember they have one
> similar to ubuntu.

I had a search through, but didn't turn anything up.

I tried a different distro, didn't like it so thought I'd have another
shot at installing mandriva for the hell of it.  I remembered from the
first time getting asked a question about removing unused packages -
as this was the default option, first time round I left it.  Well, 2nd
time round I had a look, and guess what - wireless-tools was in there
along with wpa-supplicant and a few other likely looking bits.  I
unticked the box, carried on, rebooted and it found the wifi dongle,
installed the windows drivers and here I am now :D