Re: [LUG] Nice one, BT

Dan Dart wrote:
>> What hope have for BT succeeding in the IT market.
>
> Too much, they're the monopoly. But they still suck and have crap support.

I have said this before, but here goes. I shall never understand the
'thinking'? behind having the telephone system for a Western European
country run by a private company with shareholders. Crazy.

BT are the main reason, IMHO, that we are so far behind many other
European countries with our broadband speeds.

Neil