Re: [LUG] PC repairs (was Change of Web Host)

Rob Beard wrote:
> tom wrote:

>>> Rhia has it here, if you've done this little lot, and checked the PSU
>>> then it's generally time to throw away the motherboard.
>>>
>>> If you're looking for a computer place in Tiverton, you could try
>>> this chap:
>>>
>>> Glen Davey
>>> Computers
>>> 13 Westexe South,
>>> Tiverton
>>> Devon
>>> EX16 5DQ
>>> Tel 01884 251013
>>> Mobile 07880811102
>>>

>> If you do scrap it - do keep the cpu ram/disks etc - just in case we
>> can organise a resurrection day somewhere...
>> Tom te tom te tom
>>
> Or even better, don't scrap any of it as occasionally we do come up with
> needs for bits.
>
> Rob

I agree,

Paul

- --
Paul Sutton
www.zleap.net

Ubuntu 9.10 is out : Visit www.ubuntu.com for details
DCGLUG MEETINGS - Details on www.dcglug.org.uk/drupal6,  - please click
on Group meetings link on right hand side
Aged 11 - 19 then dfey may be for you,  please goto http://www.dfey.org
for more details