Re: [LUG] PC repairs (was Change of Web Host)

> Computers
> The Square
> Barnstaple, Devon, EX32 8LS
> 01271 327627
>
> I'm not sure how competant this guy is but hes been going a few years now.
> Pretty much all the other small businesses involved in PC repairs went out
> of business in Barnstaple a few years back.

That'll teach me to skim read, didn't see the Barnstaple bit!

I've known Gary (Barnstaple) and Glen (Tiverton) for years, I think
they started up pretty much at the same time.

Tbh, from what you've said I don't think either of them will ressurect
your board - if the power supply is good and you're not even getting
beep codes.  Always worth a try though.