Re: [LUG] Change of Web Host

On 02/22/2010 03:10 PM, Neil Winchurst wrote:
I have a web site with Amplifeye Solutions in Camborne as the host. They
have now told me that they are going to cease trading at the beginning
of April.

This means transferring to another host, of course. The people at
Amplifeye will help with any transfer. They have suggested another host
in Cornwall in case I wish to go to someone in the same area.

The one they have suggested is cornishhostingcompany.co.uk. Anyone know
anything about it?

Thanks

Neil
No, I don't, but i use 1and1 they are always helpful with enquiries or problems. A large company but their prices seem o.k.
hope this helps,,

--
bas.

http://www.1and1.co.uk/?affiliate_id=107221