Re: [LUG] OpenVZ, anyone?

On Sat, 20 Feb 2010, Rob Beard wrote:

Gordon Henderson wrote:

Wondering if anyone here's run OpenVZ?

It looks relatively straightforward and easy to use for what it does...

Failing that, what's your favourite "virtualization technology" ?

At the moment VMWare or VirtualBox, but then I don't have any hardware compatible with OpenVZ.

I wasn't aware than OpenVZ had any specific hardware limitations...

Will find out shortly as I've found time this morning to play - I have a sacrificial old Celeron desktop box to try it with...

Gordon