[LUG] apache2 url rewriting

G'day all,

I need to add a string to the url that come in to a web server...

I have

www.mainsite.com
www.uksite.co.uk

uksite is 301 redirecting to mainsite.

I want to add product_currency=gbp to the mainsite url when it come from uksite.

I know to do this if there is nothing else on the url. Just add it, no worries. Bit what do I do if there is something else on the url. I.E

www.uksite.co.uk
www.uksite.co.uk/?val=1

My question is to do with the ? and & that are needed depending on what already exists. Is there a a simple fix, or do I need to add many lines to my config files checking for existence of ? and or &.

I think I could take everything after the ? then string the bits together.

--
'ooroo

stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx      o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should,     >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
use the hammer. If it moves and  `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\