Re: [LUG] Old PC for toddlers playgroup - Exmouth

Vivi Griffin wrote:

 Looks good to me,  I will add you to the list of member services if you
want its on the wiki at the moment so i think that page will end up on
the drupal site at some point -

Paul

- --
Paul Sutton
www.zleap.net <http://www.zleap.net>

 Thanks Paul - yes, please do.
hi viv,i just caught up with this thread,i am not a linux expert but spend my time salvaging and repairing windows machines,if i can help in any way email me or call 01395576780 or 07999250238 (sidmouth).
cheers alex the noob