Re: [LUG] Old PC for toddlers playgroup - Exmouth

To All,

Thanks to all of you for your help and advice. It was much appreciated.

I ended up getting 2 PC's from Freecycle. I set up one with Windows XP and the other with edbuntu 9.10, which I was very impressed with. It came with masses of educational software suitable for all age groups. Please see link to a picasa album showing the finished desktops.

http://picasaweb.google.com/vivi.griffin/NewPreSchoolPcs#

If I was a kid, I know which one I would want to use!

regards

Viv