Re: [LUG] member services

Simon Waters wrote:

> I think a new Book - so I created one ;)
>
>> b) how best to do this, as there are several on the wiki, e.g voip,
>> hosting and computer shops,  i want to add viv griffin as she does IT
>> training.
>>
>> I would rather get this right to begin with
>
> I'd suggest adding a page for each service, if the list gets long we can
>  categorise them later.

If you feel keen - try something like:

http://microformats.org/code/hcard/creator

And paste the HTML into the resulting Book Page using the full HTML
mode, and you may need to ensure no extra line breaks are added. Also
they add a load of technorati rubbish which is bust and a link to their
hCard creator.

Alternatively since we only have 4 currently to ask them to create their
own online marketing section if you don't feel like doing it, and they
can choose the method they like.

 Simon