Re: [LUG] No desk top computer?

> Thanks for the advice. As I said in a previous reply I like a large screen
> so I would probably not consider a notebook. I would not want to carry it
> about really, so weight would not be a problem.
>
> Neil
>
> --

Then thats easy. I have an LCDTV hooked into my Desktop which is
hidden in a cupboard above and controlled by wireless keyboard and
mouse. Desktop itself is noisy, but the screen is 19" Widescreen so i
have acres of screen estate, and only one screen in my bedroom.

Very messy pic of my setup
http://s218.photobucket.com/albums/cc291/confusedbrit/computer%20setup/?action=view&current=PICT0001.jpg
I do plan to get some ducting and hide those wires away at some point.