[LUG] South Devon College 'Show and Tell' event

I have spoken to Roysten at the Student Liason team, they are very
much in favour of the idea of raising awareness of Linux, though he
admitted he didnt know anything about it.

I gave a general talk of "Its a free, open source alternative to
windows, immune to windows viruses, still allows you to surf the net
and do pretty much everything you can do whilst running windows. By
promoting it we can say 'Why Pirate Windows when you can run something
legal and free' " and explained we aren't a company, just a group of
people who use the software, who meet up to swap tips and tricks, help
each other out when we need tech support.... Also mentioned we were
thinking about May.

He's very much on board, needs something from someone vaguely official
to say what we are about, what we do, and that we're not for profit,
also what we want from the college.

Anyone help me out with this?