Re: [LUG] PlayOnLinux

PlayOnLinux is brilliant. My Missus likes The Sims and the new versions of Wine play Sims 3 perfectly. I have some older games like Republic Revolution, Evil Genius and Ghostmaster running flawlessly. I have also had applications like Poser 8 and FLStudio 8 working without much issue.

With PlayOnLinux you can have multiple wineprefixes so you can have different version of wine installed as some applications might work better with specific wine versions, especially if there are any regressions.

It is very handy.

Dave.