Re: [LUG] Old PC for toddlers playgroup - Exmouth

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 12:08:10 +0000
Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Rob,

> > Early Years Foundation Stage.
> Ahh I see.

It's only by chance I knew it, as I used to be involved with the local
pre-school.  Not any more though, as my kids left a couple of years
ago.  I could have maintained involvement, but felt out of touch, so
resigned my place on the committee.

> * I'm sure I've done the same thing before, putting an acronym in an
> e-mail and making some of you say WTF?.  If this is the case do give

Often Google is useful, keeping in mind context.  Although some acronyms
can have multiple meanings, even then.  So yes, it's probably a good
idea to define anything likely to give people an "Eh?" moment.

--
 Regards  _

Going round on the Circle Line trying to find a way out
Titanic (My Over) Reaction - 999