Re: [LUG] inputbox focus

On Fri, 2010-01-29 at 12:22 +0000, Martijn Grooten wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 12:06 PM, kevin wrote:
> > Can I ask if any one knows a "Simple" way of getting an anchor in html
> > to go to an input box?
> > ie: (or ff) I would like to have a link on a page which puts the cursor
> > in an input box called "plu" I can get the page to move to the same line
> > as the box but not the cursor inside the box
>
> I'm pretty sure think it can't be done in plain HTML. But the
> JavaScript is really simple:

> and then make sure to add id="textbox" to your textbox declaration.
>
> Martijn.
Thanks Martin

This is probbably the simplist method as you say (I was resorting to a
function in javascript). BTW is id and name the same thing and /or can
they have the same name? ie (or ff) can I have the tag name=plu and
id=plu?

Regards

Kevin Lucas
Minions Post Master(Sub) reprieved repressed(possibly!Definitely!)
Po House, Minions,
Liskeard Cornwall
PL14 5LE
01579363386