[LUG] inputbox focus

Hi all
Can I ask if any one knows a "Simple" way of getting an anchor in html
to go to an input box?
ie: (or ff) I would like to have a link on a page which puts the cursor
in an input box called "plu" I can get the page to move to the same line
as the box but not the cursor inside the box

I know I can do it in java script but can it be done in plain html as in
KISS?

Regards

Kevin Lucas
Minions Post Master(Sub) reprieved repressed(possibly!Definitely!)
Po House, Minions,
Liskeard Cornwall
PL14 5LE
01579363386