Re: [LUG] RAM details

Lshw is pretty good at finding and displaying plenty of info about your system, and if you so wish it can be very verbose about it.

Grant.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

Neil Winchurst wrote:

Is there any way to find out the amount of RAM on my computer and
possibly the type of RAM chip? I mean without opening up the box and
looking.

There are bash commands which give lots of info about your machine, but
I have not yet noticed one about RAM. Or have I just missed it?

Thanks

Neil