Re: [LUG] Bah! Disks! Bah!

Quoting Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx>:

I think my drive is made by excelstore,  60gb,  its been in my computer
since before 2006, possibly 2 years prior to that, and it still going
strong,

not sure if thus helps

http://www.excelstor.com/eng/index.html

Paul

Interesting, Excelstor are one of the cheaper makes out there, I'd have thought it would have died long ago. Just goes to show that some of the cheaper drives out there turn out to be just as good.

I presume they're still going then, at least if you've found their web site.

Rob